The Medical Society of the County of Erie is the professional association of physicians of Erie County created to promote and preserve the science and art of medicine in our community through advocacy for patients and physicians.
The Medical Society of the County of Erie pursues its mission by:
- Supporting members of the medical profession and encouraging professional growth
- Representing physicians’ interests when interacting with managed care organizations, third party payors, legislative groups and regulatory agencies
- Educating physicians on current health related issues and educating the public on health care and delivery systems
- Enhancing the physician’s image through media, networking and community relations
- Maintaining ethical standards